Whitefish River Splish, splash, I was taking a bath
14 Posts
Ooc — Impala
As the water fell and he snapped away it wouldn't be much longer at all before his space was intruded upon by another. The voice was familiar, though, the face was admittedly vacant. Every once in awhile the twins popped by to see him (well, not really, but he knew no difference) his tail swished side to side as Spica praised him and he waltzed up to her with a toothy grin. 

His vocabulary was much more refined these days (though still limited) and Mohe was, admittedly, the most outgoing out of himself and his sister. Additionally he always had something to say or some energetic means of acting out. The child was quite rambunctious, "Gotta protect," He offered her a firm nod and his eyes remained stern for just a moment before he bum rushed his older sister, "Where ya been?" The excitement beamed from him as he lowered into a playful bow before her. She had some explaining to do! He did wonder why the girls didn't live with the four in the den. Mohe planned on living with mother forever: So what was the deal?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 10, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 13, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 16, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - September 15, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:10 AM