The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was out walking, well limping to the best of his abilities throughout the pack lands. A smile was on his maw, he was in a relatively good mood today, it was amazing. He wasn't entirely sure what to make of it, but he wasn't complaining. His blue eyes lit upon the small form of Akita and he snorted to himself as she walked with a definite swagger. The girl was ten kinds of crazy and he honestly didn't know how to take her half the time. She was making loud noises and her tail was swaying as she practically marched towards him.

He was getting ready to chuff hello to her, when he realized she was still coming towards him and she was coming fast. He didn't even have time to slide out of the way, before she came to an abrupt stop in front of him. He quirked a brow and waited calmly, his blue eyes and black fur a deep contrast to her silver tipped fur. Uh I don't know how to dance?

He stood staring at her as she pranced around him and he was caught up and couldn't move. He watched her with fascination, amazed at the joy that oozed from all of her pores. It was amazing within itself, and he really honestly had no idea what to say or do, so he just watched.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM