The Sunspire It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
that's fine

Jace listened to her and spoke again This happened several weeks ago Akita and I didn't walk or move for a little bit when it first happened, and I do my best now not to move too much. I get tired i sit, i don't hunt, i don't run two things that I love to do. He didn't move while she looked over his chest and foreleg. Happy to sit still for her.

No am not using Poppy seeds, I forget what I was given. I don't take any pain lessening herbs hardly anyway, don't like them unless i'm really sore. He grew quiet then it was true though. If he could handle the pain, he didn't bother with the medicine, didn't want to be groggy and tired if something should happen.

He chuckled and dipped his muzzle If you want too an if it would make you feel better by all means wrap away. He lifted his leg further up so she could reach it better.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm 'Bout to Say - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:09 PM