Bearclaw Valley My mind won’t let me rest
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He feels his gaze crawling along his body like a spider dancing along its web. Merrick seems to be shameless as he looks upon him and takes in his features that make him so different from the Ursus leader himself. They’re quite the polar opposites. Perhaps the only thing they have in common is the desire to sink their teeth into something. Which is something that is only happening due to the insufferable rage that electrifies him. He’s toxic. He wants death. 

Quickly though, the other turns and begins trotting off further into the belly of his territory. He frets that he smaller might leave him. Tell him to get fucked on his way back to his comfortable bed. He doesn’t though. Rather he invites him to trot beside him. A question of when he last ate leaving dark lips. 

His nub of a tail almost wags. A sigh of relief as his heavy form trots next to him. Skin folds flopping about and chain jingling on his neck. He’s eager to follow.

“Long ago. Perhaps a day or two.” That’s long for him. He knows not of the real world wolf struggles. The possibility to not eat for a few days at a time. He was spoiled by the two legs that raised him his whole life.
Messages In This Thread
My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - August 23, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Merrick - August 24, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - August 24, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Merrick - August 24, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - August 24, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Merrick - August 24, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - August 26, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Merrick - August 30, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - September 03, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Merrick - September 06, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - September 07, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Merrick - September 09, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: My mind won’t let me rest - by Solomon Bishop - September 17, 2020, 02:14 PM