Stavanger Bay i've never believed
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The wolf that found her kill was alone. His coat was a dark, brownish grey and he had curious white markings, though she had seen odder. The canine looked young, though it was hard for her to gauge through the branches and at the distance. The cat assumed he was male based on the thin scent coming through beyond the bloody smell of meat. Her ear flicked as another gull sounded its vulture call from the skies.

Being mostly full, she wasn't in a huge hurry to even defend her kill, though she felt a bit nervous. As the wolf approach closer, she slung herself more comfortably over the tree, just like a leopard. It's okay, she said calmly. Even she wouldn't have trusted her own behaviour from another lion, but she wasn't exactly like most lions. It's mine, but I'm full.

She gave a great yawn from her branch, showing her white teeth. This was partially instinctual, to show him that she could see him off if she really wanted to, but mostly she was just tired. It wouldn't be long before she would find a good spot to snooze away from the gull cries. I mean, might as well eat before the birds really get to it.
Messages In This Thread
i've never believed - by Taisun - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: i've never believed - by Umi - August 26, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: i've never believed - by Taisun - August 29, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: i've never believed - by Umi - August 29, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: i've never believed - by Taisun - September 12, 2020, 06:33 AM
RE: i've never believed - by Umi - September 16, 2020, 11:34 PM