Wapun Meadow I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh,
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
HEY guess who didn't fucking read the post closely!!!!! condor is muddy now :)

vulture newly in tow, condor was planning to ignore whatever came out of buzzard's mouth next; it would surely not be worth his valuable time. and it certainly was not, but – even though it wasn't his best idea – he couldn't resist turning around.

"it might to you," condor said, disgust dripping off his tongue –

and then there was a lot more than disgust, because buzzard had flopped chin-forward into the muck and though he'd gotten a few steps away, it was not nearly enough to avoid the splash zone. it blanketed condor's face and he gave a furious shriek, shaking his head back and forth as he pawed mud out of his eyes.

"you are DISGUSTING," condor howled, and came within a fucking hair's breadth of pouncing on buzzard and wrestling them into the ground then and there, but they'd probably like that, filthy thing that they were. instead he glared daggers at his sibling, wiry fur bristling along his spine. 

"i'll enjoy it even more when i get you into the water, darling," he said, primly. "i suppose that's a threat, where you're concerned." flicking muck from his ears, condor stalked off into the meadow, leaving muddy trails in the grass.
Messages In This Thread
I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Vulture - August 18, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 22, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 30, 2020, 10:18 PM