The Sunspire I'm a Hot Air Balloon
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Jace if you want another one with crazy Akita. Was thinking she could bind his leg ICly here. Only if you have time, dear. (You've gotten me into that habit of calling people "dear"/"darling"/"love", Danni. Thanks. Lol).

Akita was finally done making her healing den. It had taken quite a few days first digging the place out, and then collecting all the nearby healing herbs and plants to fill up the space. She didn't sleep in it, and was instead now building a second den right next to her healing one to sleep in, instead. She didn't think it was right to sleep next to all the herbs, for fear of disturbing them or knocking some over and losing them.

She was at the Oasis at the moment, as that was the dampest spot in the territory, and the place where her plants and herbs wouldn't dry out too much. She'd have to build another healer's den somewhere far away from the Oasis, to keep only the plants that needed to be dried out for proper use. But mostly she was thinking of Jace's sweetgrass binding for his leg, which she hadn't gotten around to yet. And now that everything was situated, she figured it was as good a time as any. With a tilt of her head, she called for him, wondering if he'd actually show up or if he was off doing something or other...
Messages In This Thread
I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 10:53 AM