Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue was walking like a wraith among the trees, lost in her own thoughts. She was fairly certain that Fox would say no to the plea of Peregrine and Lasher, so she didn't even bother to think to closely on puppies. And sadly that was the alpha females right. She would not have been so hasty with such a decision, but she was neither rash or foolhardy like the red furred fox. So she just continued doing her daily motions, and stocking up while hunting, winter was fast approaching, it was already Autumn.

As she walked she came along Kisu, and he looked a little worse for wear. She chuffed gently to get his attention. Are you okay Kisu? You look like you've had a bad day.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Blue Willow - September 02, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM