Haunted Wood and no i couldn’t get him out
16 Posts
Ooc —
Keeping things really vague with this post until I'm all caught up. It can be assumed Chad has been traveling with Brewster. If this needs changed, lemme know!

Among this group of nomads, Chad was relieved that he was not the odd man out. Not that he ever cared what others thought of him in the first place. But his mood was soured for the very same reason. That his King, Célnes, had allowed outcasts into their fold. They did not bear the true colors favored by the High Elk. From up ont op his high pedestal, Chad looked down on them with disapproving frown.

They needed these wolves, though. Needed numbers and bodies to build their empire. So he bit his tongue and kept his distaste subtly disguised. Hanging by @Brewster's side as they traveled, he made it a point to position himself at towards the front of the group in an effort to keep the unworthy as far to the tail end as possible. He even carried himself with just a little more arrogance than usual, tail aloft, chin tilted.

Cenric led them to a forest, thick and heavily shaded. His howl guided them, prompting Chad to pick up the pace, making for his arrival a few moments later. Critically, his golden eyes swept through the forest. He knew this would not be their home. It would just be another stepping stone. He didn't like it, as was made clear by the sharp glint in his eye.
Messages In This Thread
and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 05, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Célnes - September 05, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Corliss - September 05, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Rohesia - September 05, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Odessa - September 05, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Chad - September 08, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Germanicus - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Calhoun - September 10, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 13, 2020, 03:35 PM