Wapun Meadow i could follow those stylish trends
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
condor lifted his head. yes, they certainly did have a stalker, though he was, as of yet, little more than a smudge in the distance. and who knew what he might have? food? information? they'd fucked up with legion for now, but that wouldn't stop them. surely there were plenty more idiots out here just begging to be robbed, and condor was thrilled to oblige.

"you know, i think he just might," he returned with his own grin.

then he opened his mouth. ...aaand vulture beat him to the punch. she just did not have an eye for the prize. no, it was all sex. and she'd had the gall to accuse him of getting knocked up. projection, if he'd ever seen it.

with a heavy sigh, he ducked down and dropped his voice to a whisper at her ear. "we're here to steal from him, darling, not fuck him."

but, as his siblings were wont to do, she continued to ignore him, opting instead to whistle. condor rolled his eyes so hard it hurt and popped back up over the grass, only to lock eyes with yet another stranger. 

ah. two on three was much less favorable odds. of course they always had the little brat to throw in the way should anyone start getting ideas, but by this point it would be such a waste. with a quick twitch of his muzzle, meant as indication for buzzard, he swiveled around to face both of them.

"i do apologize for my sister," he called. "we've gotten a little lost, you see." a heavy sigh. "i was wondering if you might provide us some directions?" hopefully ones to some other packs...yes, that would be nice. if he was particularly lucky, theirs would be somewhere around here.
Messages In This Thread
i could follow those stylish trends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Klaus - September 10, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Vulture - September 10, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Condor - September 10, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Skoll Almir - September 10, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Astara - September 11, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Klaus - September 11, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Vulture - September 13, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Condor - September 13, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Buzzard - September 14, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Skoll Almir - September 14, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Astara - September 15, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Vulture - September 17, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Condor - September 18, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Klaus - September 30, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: i could follow those stylish trends - by Astara - October 14, 2020, 01:10 PM