Think Healthy Thoughts
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Akita brightened at Aleera's mention of collecting herbs. "Are you a Healer, too, then? she asked, her tail wagging behind her at the prospect. "It is nice to be in similar company. I will go with you, if that is alright. I, myself, was doing the very same -- collecting herbs, that is." After these words, the white wolf was silent, her head tilted downward, sweeping the ground for any plants she could find that would be useful. She did see a few, but, she realized, would rather not have to carry them all back in her mouth. She'd have to make a pouch. Leaves sometimes worked, but only for smaller plants. Leaf packages were mostly used to carry actual doses of "medication", whereas the pouch she was talking about was something used to transfer plants and herbs to and from her den in great quantities.

"I'll need to get a pouch," she said aloud, not necessarily speaking to Aleera. It simply helped her think to say things out loud. "Yes. Perhaps a rabbit skin or some such. It'll make collecting herbs a lot easier..." She began to mutter to herself a bit, naming the plants she came across as she saw them. She was now not so much traveling with Aleera, as simply traveling -- and happening to be close to the other female. She became absorbed in the work, and her mind began to wander farther and farther from her partner...
Messages In This Thread
Think Healthy Thoughts - by Aleera - August 31, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Aleera - August 31, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Akita - September 01, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Aleera - September 01, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Aleera - September 03, 2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Think Healthy Thoughts - by Aleera - September 06, 2014, 11:02 PM