The Sunspire That Could Go to Space
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna could use a spaz-buddy! 8D

Vienna was out and about, darting around as usual. She had intended to make a trip to the meadow today where she had met Shadow, but as tended to happen, gotten extremely sidetracked and let half the day go by without leaving. She had come across a truly amazing anthill and had watched the little creatures industriously marching in lines for quite a while. Soon they would be gone, like much of the other life around here.

That was alright, though, Winter held it's own beauty in ice and snow and stillness. Besides that, creatures would begin to get their winter coats, rabbits and the like turning a startling and gorgeous white. It made hunting difficult in the snow but wow were they pretty. Vienna was a big fan of it.

These thoughts were racing through her mind as she, in turn, raced along. She wasn't sure where she was going, she mainly just ran for the joy of it. Who would choose to walk when they could run? As she flew by, though, she caught sight of a stranger sitting near a large pile of dirt. Skidding to a stop, she bounced over. "Hey! My name's Vienna. You are making a den? It looks super nice so far! What's your name?" She smiled happily at the other girl, loving that they got so many new members all the time. She loved meeting new people, especially packmates, for her shyness didn't seem to kick in as much around them.
Messages In This Thread
That Could Go to Space - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Erika - September 04, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Akita - September 04, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 06, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 10:04 PM