Greatwater Lake the hot gates
the iron captain
53 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Greyjoy was glad that his childhood companion had been the one to accompany Akantha on this journey, for Atlas brought light and laughter into his otherwise serious life. The darker wolf pretended to be hurt by Greyjoy's glance, and the hoplite laughed again. It was good to let off steam in this way; the women were usually too wrapped up in their own heads to make light of any situation, and they would never deign to look upon any of his jokes lightly.

"Or else," he agreed with a nod. Greyjoy missed the sea's abundant food, though rabbit and squirrels had made due on their journey. It was not the tastiest of meals, but it brought sustenance into their bellies and allowed their bodies to replenish what they lost in order to continue on toward the sea. Even picky Aktaiê had to agree with that logic. "I look forward to that as well, my brother," he spoke softly, turning his eyes toward the north, where Psamathe said they would find their home. "I know we must wait, but my heart longs for the surf again."
Messages In This Thread
the hot gates - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: the hot gates - by RIP Atlas - August 26, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: the hot gates - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 28, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: the hot gates - by RIP Atlas - August 29, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: the hot gates - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 30, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: the hot gates - by RIP Atlas - August 31, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: the hot gates - by Greyjoy Orkwood - September 03, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: the hot gates - by RIP Atlas - September 04, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: the hot gates - by Greyjoy Orkwood - September 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the hot gates - by RIP Atlas - September 08, 2014, 03:44 PM