Haunted Wood Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
If I found her decision completely absurd, trust me, I would’ve overruled it in a heartbeat. We have the potential, but we must take the proper steps first. The safest course of action is to let these... Oh, what to call them. Servants? No, that wouldn’t be polite. ...followers work for us.

They would never be family in his eyes, he could agree with that. They were tools to him and nothing more. But to claim them unholy in the eyes of their god so quickly was a bold statement. Outsiders would weasel their way into their old home and earn the family name. Who’s to say these wolves couldn’t do the same? Cenric wasn’t fond of the possibility, but he needed to be ready for anything. 

If they fail, I’ll see them out myself. Cenric paused before adding quietly, That or if they’re out of line. Whichever comes first.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Cenric - September 12, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Cenric - September 12, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Cenric - September 13, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Calhoun - September 16, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Cenric - September 29, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Calhoun - September 29, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Falling Too Fast to Prepare for This - by Cenric - September 29, 2020, 04:38 PM