Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
sorry for short-ass post.

Perdition continued to maintain his rapt attention to Niamh’s story. Her description of that strange creature had interested him greatly, and he had enjoyed imagining a wolf living on an island, frolicking through ocean waves. When the name of the creature—sea-lion—finally came back to her, he smiled, his sapphire-blue eyes lighting up with true joy. The smile vanished after only a few moments; Perdition was not really one for smiling, much. He sat and watched her, head tilted to one side, as Niamh continued on with what she was saying, his brows drawing together in confusion after a moment. 

“I find it strange that any wolf would… revere a lesser animal,” he mused. “All of God’s creation is beautiful, yes, but many animals are meant to be… well, eaten.” 

He looked up and saw her giving him a devilish grin, looking at him askance. ’They looked tasty, though,’ she admitted.

He couldn’t help the twinkle in his eyes as he looked back at her, and one corner of his mouth lifted, as if they were sharing a secret. “I bet they did,” he said, lowly.
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM