The Sunspire That Could Go to Space
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Presently, along came a wolf who seemed just about as bouncy as Akita herself, and this made the white wolf happy. Of course, she was nearly always happy, but that was beside the point. Without missing a beat, the fae-wolf replied to all the questions and comments. "Hello, Vienna," she said brightly, wagging her tail. "My name is Akita. And yes, I am building a den. A Healer's den to be exact. And thank you, I think it's coming along nicely, too."

Just as she was thinking of saying something weird, which would be about right for Akita, another wolf came along. This one was also female, and had silky black fur. She also had a monstrous scar on her face, but Akita didn't care at all about that. She wasn't the type to gawk or gossip. Though she was the kind to ask awkward questions about scars, as all scars had stories behind them.

So, with no reserve whatsoever, she turned to the scarred she-wolf and asked, "What happened to your face? Not that I'm judging because you are gorgeous regardless. I'm just curious." Then she just sat and waited nonchalantly, as if she hadn't just dropped a bomb on poor Erika.
Messages In This Thread
That Could Go to Space - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Erika - September 04, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Akita - September 04, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 06, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 10:04 PM