Stavanger Bay Bird beaks and Talon claws
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle returned the soft touch to her cheek to Nerian and nodded. Okay I won't go anywhere I promise. She gave her a small smile and then she did wait. She watched as Nerian ran off to find more Yarrow.

Thistle waited quietly, the stinging in her shoulders causing momentary discomfort. She lay her head to her paws and simply thought about the day. She wondered briefly if Junior had found Ragnar and Tveir. She hoped so, because frankly she was too tired to go looking for her at the moment. She kept her eyes closed until she heard Nerian approaching again, and she lifted her head with ears erect.

If Nerian had spoken to her of her angst, she probably would have told her that she may grow to care for her in time. Actually she was almost certain she would, there was no way she couldn't. They shared a husband and matron duties, so they would grow closer, it would just be the way of things. And Thistle already couldn't really imagine life without her. The den would be empty as well if anything happened to Nerian. Thistle shook her head dispelling such terrible thoughts.

Thistle shook her head No it seems okay, and I know and I'll remember. She chuckled, she was not being mean. It just amused her when Nerian would talk to her about healing, when they were both healers. However, they both knew different things, and some of the same things. No I am okay, I just want to sit here. Will you sit with me for awhile Nerian? Or do you have things you need to do? Thistle found she wanted her sister wife's company again, having felt they were closer since the meadow play.
Messages In This Thread
Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - August 28, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - August 29, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 05, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - September 05, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 05, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - September 05, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 09, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - September 09, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - September 10, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - September 13, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Thistle Cloud - September 13, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Bird beaks and Talon claws - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 09:08 PM