Firefly Glen we will walk together until it disappears
15 Posts
Ooc —
You’re close, the shade said, drawing closer still.

Scorpion mimicked his half-step in the opposite direction, attempting to control the elasticity of her bubble. She held still once more, the tip of her tail wriggling as she fixed him with a tucked, impish stare. There was no trust between them, but curiosity seemed to be gathering in swells beneath her feet; Stimulating in a way that made her feel charged and uneasy, yet not so much that she wanted to escape from him.

Quite the opposite, actually.

The cologne of others wafted through his night-rippled coat, Antares’ coat, and the toothy mink dared to lean in so that she might glean of him what he had of her. There was much more there for her to discover, than it had been for him, making it only right that he was first to break the silence.

The Eyjolfur recoiled slightly at his question, regarding the allied stranger with mild suspicion. Not by choice, she answered, slower this time and without the same note of aggression in her tone as before, though no less hard-laced for it. She did not seem sure of how much she wanted to say to him. It’s how I survive.

i love that their names are connected thru astronomy omg i didn't even realize!! lmaoo, IT IS FATE
Messages In This Thread
we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 14, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 14, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 19, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 21, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Scorpion - October 21, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 23, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 25, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: we will walk together until it disappears - by Antares - October 27, 2020, 01:13 AM