Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue simply stared for a moment, trying to wrap her mind around what he was saying. It was very seldom that Kisu spoke about his own personal feelings and thoughts. She frowned in deliberation, trying to figure out the right words to soothe him. None came to the forefront of her mind, so she shot from the hip so to speak. Kisu you will find it, I do not know what happened to your first mate? And Pied was a matter of circumstance, there was a lot going on there. She knew the risks and she wanted to have your children anyway. And you can watch your family grow. You will find that special someone to grow old with fates haven’t decide when yet that’s all. It is important not to give up as you are doing though.

What efforts do you speak? Have you tried to win the heart of another? Perhaps that one was just not ready for a mate? She didn’t know the circumstances, but to her it sounded as if he was looking for another. Sometimes Kisu you have to stop actively looking, to let that one find you?
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Blue Willow - September 05, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM