King Elk Forest And all of the things that you're ever to do
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I have some plans on the matter." Her smile seemed to widen, perhaps wickedly on the thought. An already mutual agreement between her and her brother, as slowly the snake was to show herself between the two. The history of the dame' was to be ceased in the matter of days, but for the Kings, it was all about the timing.

"My only issue is amongst three," did she start to explain, following the patrol path he so chooses, "they are the most devouted amongst our family- the rest either not yet here, or dead." Surprisingly, the rest who was gathered weren't the extremes- and she should be thankful for it. If more were as devouted as the rest, surely she Célnes would not be able to have the guard by her side, nor Kiyoshi and Toshi.

"Calhoun, Odessa, and Rohesia," the three names the Deorwine hummed. Chad, Fréobearn and Ravinger were near, but she saw the three not daring to pull a coupe, especially her sister, "but per' age Odessa will not, and Calhoun proves tame with enough praise to the High Elk." They could be a worry, but not for the current days.

"Though with Rohesia? My brother and I have a method to deal with her."

Surely he remembers the cousin attacking her, and proclaiming to disown them. The elk woman, was truly not worried. It was shown within the carefree smile and her light steps, Célnes was free of stress, despite enemies being so close to home.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
And all of the things that you're ever to do - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: And all of the things that you're ever to do - by Célnes - October 25, 2020, 06:29 PM