Nova Peak Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Yeah I think the pups would have been happier if they knew each other. Bad parents! Lmfao

And he was, just that, a Winter King. She would nod her head, a 'mmhmmm' mumbling from her lips in response to her dark sister. Like other deers. But bigger, pale and where the reindeer is, there is snow. She explained, much the same as Ciri had been thinking, too. Dad said that. She then said, as a manner to show her sister it couldnt have at all been something just made up if their dad had said it. He'd never lie to his daughters. 

And then her sister's body, once of excitement and curiosity, fell cautious and fearful, her body seemingly as low as her tail were. Her dark coated sister came closer to her, feeding off whatever confidence Elke may have held. Elke is left to whip around and face the intruder of their conversation.  What little interaction Elke had with the pack outside from what she knew was her family had not been well for her. It was worse for Ciri, is seemed. 

These, unlike his littermate, was not a spiteful or rude child. At least not in this instant. He was like that Ostrega girl's- curious, cautious, uncertain of nearly everyone around them. Seeing this in Thade, who's body language was not far from Ciri's own, Elke tried to bridge the gap. Hi... A small murmur, a start. But she remained close to her sister, standing taller then the both of them, protective, yet willing.
Messages In This Thread
Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 01, 2020, 04:01 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 03, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Ciri - October 16, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore. - by Elke - October 27, 2020, 12:19 PM