Ravenshook Cliffs I found myself staring at you
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The handsome face of the male before him twists in hard interest as the larger male mentions that he too was religious once. O’Mally isn’t a sexual man, but he is often sexualized for his unbelievably proportionate and stereotypically attractive features. So in this moment he even dares to come closer to the other male. The barest hint of a smile on his maw and half lidded eyes would even convince most that the Priest is interested in this bearish, rugged man. Yet the only thing he’s truly interested in is his one and only love — God.

At blue meets blue, O’Mally hums as if Wintersbane is an enigma to be looked into — a puzzle to be solved. “And why is that?” 
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - October 31, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 01, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2020, 04:41 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 03, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2020, 03:48 PM