Ravenshook Cliffs I found myself staring at you
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
At the subtle but not so subtle bearing of teeth and the harsh words that meet his rounded ears, O’Mally’s own auds flick slightly. His smile widens, but his expression is one of indifference. He’s easily and languidly turning to walk a few paces away from him a light chortle on his lips as well. “Nothing wrong with that.” He comments to his rather sacrilegious confession of not having a faith. 

So as he turns his back on this stranger he too looks up to the black bird above. How ominous, yet beautiful. He doesn’t let it captivate his attention for long before he’s eyeing down the other in his company. “Nice to meet you Wintersbane. O’Mally Valentine. I’m new to these lands and wish to join you if you’d allow me.”
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - October 31, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 01, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2020, 04:41 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 03, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2020, 03:48 PM