Ravenshook Cliffs I found myself staring at you
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
We can archive around here if ya want ;D

O’Mally side eyes the bigger of the two. It’s a playful look and his smile shows it. Yet his gaze only lasts a few seconds as he allows it to drift back out to sea. 

“I’m honored, Wintersbane.” He hums easily. His voice even and confident as he watches the rushing tides crash violently against rocks. 

He is rather excited to be a part of them. To see what it’s like to live a pack life for he can hardly remember his own. Or now that he thinks about it, he didn’t even have one. Especially being raised by a single human. Either way, he wants to see what will become of his own future, molded by those around him.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - October 31, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 01, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2020, 04:41 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 03, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2020, 03:48 PM