Hideaway Strath Feeling safe with your love song
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
And just like that the woman cursed her luck. It wasn’t the first time she was caught in a lie and she doubted it would be the last. Alas she had an answer to his insight. ”Oh really?” Her amber eyes sparked with a quality of innocence, ”My bad. I must have followed the wrong directions.” She batted her eyelashes, showing her better side, and playing into his charming appeal.

His question broke her act though, and with an annoyed sigh she shook her head. ”No I’m not part of a pack. Taking a small step forward she whispered to him, a knowing smile resting on her war torn features. ”Some think I’m bad luck.” She winked at him for good measure, and stepped back.

”I’m sure I’ll find something eventually.” Padma shrugged without much commitment. It was true, she’d always been lucky enough to tag along with some group or another for the harshest season. ”Besides, I doubt you and your merry band could use a woman such as myself.” While he seemed sure of himself, she couldn’t get a read on what he or his pack might actually be like. Not that it worried her, overly. She was always more of a go with the flow kinda girl.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 02, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 02, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:40 AM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 06, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Feeling safe with your love song - by Padma - November 10, 2020, 11:19 PM