Noctisardor Bypass driver picks the music
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
i'm so sorry about vex.

a chuff; quieted, reaches vex’s ears and always in a mood that lingers somewhere between ‘leave me alone’ and ‘fight me’, rolls his eyes with a scowl tugging at the edges of his lips. he assumes that this legionnaire has been sent by his mother to keep a keen eye on him. it wasn’t fair to paint the assumption upon his packmate, but vex was of the general bratty assumption that everyone was out to make sure he wasn’t doing anything wrong. you can report back to mom that i’m not breaking any rules. he snaps over his shoulder; gaze taking in the older golden boy.

he feels his lip curl back as he notes how wrong his ears look; a hasty breath is taken and he links pheiros’ scent with that of the halfbreed that had been at their borders a while ago — back before kaertok had left. the one causing trouble.

it could be claimed that his dislike for wolfdogs came from that conversation, or maybe it was something just inherently driven into him by some unknown force.

out of all of arbiter’s youngest children, vex was probably the worst one poor pheiros could’ve came across.

why do you look like that? vex asks, his quarry forgotten about as he zeroes in on his packmate; but he already knows. there was something distinctly not wolf about the older male and vex, bully that he was, cannot help but look upon him as inferior — and possibly as the new target for his pent up anger, self-loathing and daddy issues.

word count: 262
Messages In This Thread
driver picks the music - by Kaskae - October 31, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Pheiros - November 06, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: driver picks the music - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 05:52 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Pheiros - November 12, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: driver picks the music - by Kaskae - November 20, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Pheiros - November 29, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:09 PM