Whitefish River I see fire, burning the trees,
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
Saraneth tried to not be a bother, most of the time she hung in plain sight, resting and licking her wounds. She had already been weak before the fight with that bear, has if not been for another traveler, she would have faired less favorably during the attack. 

From what she could recall, these lands were far south from the place of her birth, so much so no would here had even heard of the Empire. 

Atleast with that information Saraneth found herself breathing easier. For a moment she rested her head in her paws, lost in the memories of everything that had happened within this past year. She vaguely wondered just how much time had passed since she had buried her son. Long enough for her milk go run dry, she noted as she  absently groomed her belly, the wrecked thing caved in around her ribs which were knobby and sharp. She needed to gain weight if she were to survive winter. 

the woman, Orlaith as she was called, did well by sharing meals with her.  The oak colored female was a kind and generous personality, and Saraneth found herself pulled toward her. Perhaps it was time to check on her...

With that though she pushed herself up and followed the scent of orlaith in the breeze. Saraneth found the woman below her usual rock, a soft smile played in her face as she limped over to the other. 

"By yourself again I see?" She stopped just short of the woman. "Mind if I sit with you?"
Messages In This Thread
I see fire, burning the trees, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: I see fire, burning the trees, - by Saraneth - November 09, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: I see fire, burning the trees, - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 01:04 AM