Hushed Willows In time I want to be your best friend
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
She returned his call for combat and the boy's tail waved behind him, expressing his joy in the mutual roughhousing he longed to enjoy once again. No easy mark huh? He thought to himself in the moment before grinning despite his little "attack" not working the way he wanted it to. Good! He called out triumphantly. I'd be bored if you were!

A look of wide-eyed shock took him for a moment while he felt his body move to the side, she tugged on his scruff and though he was awkward to keep his footing, drunkenly swaying, he remained on his toes. Maybe he could use this to his advantage... he wondered. Letting his body lean over toward her in the swaying, he hopped to topple over the lady and crush her beneath him so they could wrestle on the ground instead.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - October 29, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 07, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 16, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 01, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 08, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 10, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 14, 2020, 11:57 PM