The Heartwood You'll love me at once
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
The boy explained that there was a woman there who was from the same place as him. Chanel had come from the North, too- though she assumed it must be a different sort of North. She doubted hers was nearly so far, and it was a place of grand estates and wealthy bloodlines, rather than whatever snowy land he seemed to be scooped out of. I'm glad it went well, She shared, Hopefully you two may meet again! He seemed well-versed with travel; she doubted he would lose track of the place. 

On the other hand, her decision was a commitment of sorts. She had not been on this side of the Barrier Mountains long enough to know it well; if she ever decided she wished to return, it was unlikely she would find the way on her own. Nevertheless, I... I have. She offered with a nervous smile and a skip of her heart. I'll miss the children I looked after, but... my goodness, they grew up so fast! I don't think they'll be needing me anymore, She sighed, bittersweet, And I wasn't especially close with the adults. I'm ready to go with you. And leave Redhawk Caldera behind, as much as change frightened her, it excited her, too.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 15, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: You'll love me at once - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 04:04 PM