Porcupine Ridge xiii pana kimigaak
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
He grinned oddly, and then launched into an explanation that made things clearer: particularly, that Valmua, this woman, was a sort of strong warrior-girl. Chanel didn't find it bad- of course, there had been a couple female warriors in Redhawk Caldera- she only hoped that this one might be sociable too, so that they could form a connection without a common interest. She nodded wordlessly, not noisy for once, until he asked about her home. 

Her eyes tilted upward as she recalled, sharing her tale as it came to her: I come from a mountain. Most days I was among my aunts, my mother and sisters, all the girls. The boys... any brothers I had, I've never met. They all lived with Daddy, but sometimes Daddy visited us too, because he owned both mountains. Ah- I mean, the boys lived on another mountain nearby. He was the king. She added, and continued, Mama taught us how to be good women, like taking care of children and learning to hunt cleanly. And how to be careful of strangers, and be polite- and Daddy taught us that, too. She said, and flattened her ears bashfully, knowing she had strayed from their advices by befriending Kigipigak so easily without being wary that he was a lone male. But I felt so caged there- I wanted freedom- so I left, and ended up here. She finished shortly and simply, voice quiet.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Chanel - November 17, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: xiii pana kimigaak - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2020, 05:42 PM