Bramblepoint starseed
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
Mintaka twirled around the other pup, letting herself become enchanted by this beautiful stranger. And from the way she was reacting, Mintaka thought maybe she was enchanted in return. 

Except... this was not a she

Son of Niamh and Phox. So... a prince, then. The gender was inconsequential - Mintaka found swiftly that she did not mind the perceived change one little bit. She could protect a prince just as well as she could protect a princess. Better, even. 

"Primrose is a beautiful name too! You're named after flowers. Prince Primrose," she gushed, dropping momentarily to her chest in a sort of play bow before getting back up and continuing her little prance. Except she paused, tail wagging even harder when he asked her of her own kingdom. The girl puffed out her chest. "I come from Moonspear - Hydra and Dirge are my parents. I'm... I'm a knight, there! I protect the borders." There was pride in her voice, and even though she hadn't done much protecting yet, she was sure she could if it was necessary. 

Mintaka blinked, blue eyes round in wonder as she regarded her new companion. "Do you have your own knights to protect you?" she inquired then, tipping her head to the side.
Messages In This Thread
starseed - by Mintaka - November 11, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: starseed - by Primrose - November 12, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: starseed - by Mintaka - November 12, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: starseed - by Primrose - November 13, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: starseed - by Mintaka - November 13, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: starseed - by Primrose - November 16, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: starseed - by Mintaka - November 17, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: starseed - by Primrose - November 19, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: starseed - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: starseed - by Primrose - December 16, 2020, 05:53 PM