Coconut Grove All on that day
16 Posts
Ooc —
It did not escape Hawkes' notice that he was... on the outs. He was young, and new, and Eartha had every right to be suspicious of him. In fact, he'd be more surprised if she wasn't. She was intelligent and cautious and knew what made a good crewmate. It was up to Hawkes to reassure her that he was the right choice for their group. 

"Sure I can," he responded. If their scent was still heavy like this, it wouldn't be impossible to figure out which way they'd gone. The boy lowered his head to the ground, nose twitching as he sought out the possible directions the pack might have gone. 

After a few minutes, the boy returned to Eartha's side, ears flicking back and forth, listening for any sign of intrusion. "I think they've gone northeast," he provided. That was where the scent was the strongest - perhaps they'd gone up the beach. Coastal wolves rarely ever left the coast for good - the seawater flowed through their veins in place of blood. "I doubt they'd stray far from the water. If you wish, I could go looking for them," the boy offered, waiting to see what she'd say.
Messages In This Thread
All on that day - by Eartha - November 08, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: All on that day - by Hawkes - November 08, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: All on that day - by Eartha - November 09, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: All on that day - by Hawkes - November 17, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: All on that day - by Eartha - November 25, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: All on that day - by Hawkes - December 10, 2020, 01:59 PM