Noctisardor Bypass sorry, i can't hear you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Warlock put the bird wing down gently, taking care to not ruffle it more than it had gotten after removing it from the rest of the body. The sharpness didn't seem to ruffle his own feathers though, but then again, have you met his family? He was used to rather terse words, I mean. I'm supposed to help you guys -- and help teach stuff I guess too, but she'd probably only want me teaching hunting, not um. Other stuff. So I ask. He still wasn't sure what other people would think about his name -- but there weren't enough family here to really piece it together, or at least not ones that cared. It still wasn't a subject he brought up with any pride. 

He did sort of know how to get into Arbiter's good graces, though -- then again, he also hadn't gone on some crazy escapade all on his own, so he wasn't sure if that was something actually reparable.. But uh, I always found doing what she wanted worked well. Following all the lessons she wanted and things, even if you're not good at them. My sister was lazy about all of it, so mom got on her case more -- probably why she's not around so much now. Honestly Warlock was ok with that. He hadn't really put any thought to just how long or how gone she actually was. Mom's tough, but that's how she cares, I guess. Especially alone. Though a second passed and he kind of winced, suddenly wondering if he should apologize for Kaertok being gone or something. Warlock wasn't exactly sad about that. Terance was a far better father. Had she mentioned Terance to them? Probably not, given how she reacted.
Messages In This Thread
sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 21, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 24, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 29, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:03 PM