Raven's Watch I was following the pack,
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Cordelia wandered the Sunspire Mountains ever since the disbandment of the Reneian Empire. It seemed that despite where she ended up the pack she joined was bound to fall. Perhaps it was a prophecy that originated with the likely fall of her birth pack. A thought that had only recently stewed within her mind. Regardless of the validity of these thoughts of fate, she was beginning to see that she would need to make it on her own, or learn how to at least. Having been within a pack most of her life and raised amongst royalty she knew more about advising and the inner workings of a pack than the basics of survival.

The only thing she had going for her was her selective hunting ability for foul and rodent. As she wandered the tops of the mountain a series of raven's began to gather overhead. Where there were ravens there was likely a fresh carcass. Scavenging wasn't Cordelia's preferred meal, but she would take what she could get. 

After following the ravens she discovered that there would likely be no carcass and that this was a homing area of the enlarged black buzzards. Amongst the black and gray were some tan and white as Cordelia laid eyes on a female wolf eyeing a peculiar bird. "Are you looking to make a friend?" Cordelia remarked jokingly, with a rare sense of confidence.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I was following the pack, - by Viola - November 17, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Cordelia - November 23, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Solpallur - November 24, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Viola - November 29, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: I was following the pack, - by Cordelia - December 07, 2020, 04:39 PM