Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
The girl caught her breath quickly and huffed out a bright laugh. "Yeah, I just had to say goodbye to my aunt before I left. It took a little longer than I expected," she informed him, trying not to let herself feel too sad about leaving Keres behind. It wasn't like she would never see her again or anything - Keres loved her, and she loved Keres, and she'd be back to visit. Perhaps not on Moonspear's territory, because she was terrified of how Hydra was going to react to her leaving. 

"No, I don't think anyone followed me," she assured, looking over her shoulder, just in case. No dark figures, no yellow or blue eyes slicing into her from a distance. But that didn't mean that she was safe forever - just... for the moment. 

Her legs were shaking. Or, her whole body was shaking, but she mentally convinced herself it was just her legs. That was a long run, after all, and it wasn't like she was scared. Just... it would be weird not to be a little worried right now, wouldn't it?

"Where are we going?" Mintaka asked, looking back up to Almight. Surely he had some form of a plan. "I don't think it'd be a great idea to stay around here."
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM