Noctisardor Bypass sorry, i can't hear you
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
vex doesn’t appreciate the quiet scoff that he assumes warlock tries to conceal, just as he in true fashion, doesn’t appreciate the words and lectures warlock lays upon them. truths; perhaps. still, vex is what he is and believes that the best way is to put himself out in the world. what was the point if his mother tried to coddle him? if the world is so cruel then why try to coddle us? leash is what he meant and though he was not one to blunt the sharp bite of his tongue he makes something of an effort for his older brother. after all, vex was vastly outnumbered and in the present time: outgunned.

ultimately, though, what warlock says goes in one ear and out the other. vex couldn’t help he was headstrong, that he latched so eagerly onto kaertok’s beliefs; and the fact that he was being told to change them sits unwell within him …like the festering of a wound that neither them or he would let heal.

in an effort to change the subject lest he be lectured some more about how arbiter knew so much and that he, as a child, was wrong …vex abruptly changes the subject. what do you know of gods, warlock? he asks, conjuring an image of the dreadbear with an ease that sets his skin prickling.

word count: 226
Messages In This Thread
sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 21, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 24, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 29, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:03 PM