Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
"Well, she didn't get mad about it. That's why I told her - not my mother," she explained. Hydra would likely be furious that she left, and Mintaka hadn't wanted to stick around to see what she had to say about it. The thought made her feel kind of nauseous. It wasn't that she thought her mother hated her, or anything, but she certainly never wanted to be on the receiving end of her teeth

The direction was up to her to decide? That thought was kind of intimidating, but at the same time, freeing. Mintaka hummed, looking around at the horizon in all directions. She'd been west, sort of, but never east. "The mountains, over there?" she tried, tipping her head to the side. "Maybe we can go see what's on top of them." Mountain climbing was familiar, but never that one in particular. A small smile crossed her maw as she looked up at her companion, relaxing at the sight of a wagging tail. Was that the first time she had ever really seen that in him? she wondered vaguely. 

But she didn't mention it. Best not to ruin the moment.
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM