Gilded Bay i don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
"I have abandoned all emotions as useless sentimentality."
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He guessed he didn't mind going this slow - is what he thought when they finally reached the ocean. Minty stopping for everything and anything would've been more charming if he wasn't so worried about her former packmates coming after them. He didn't trust her aunt to keep quiet about Minty's whereabouts, not that he trusted anyone. It made him grumpier than usual, though he tried to hide it. Sometimes he succeeded in doing so, like today. He had something special to show her - ten times more interesting than all the things they'd stopped for along the way.

His tail swished calmly as she looked at the ocean. He had about expected this reaction from her. He didn't have eyes for the ocean this time, focused entirely on her. He cracked a smile when she exclaimed, but was quick to hide it. Sure is. He answered, running to keep up with her. Did she even know how to swim?!

He followed her until the edge of the water, not wanting to get in. You're gonna catch a cold. He warned worriedly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer - by Death - December 08, 2020, 03:24 PM