King Elk Forest Wait 'til the world is mine,
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Even he, she would not share the depth of her mind. The disgust that was building for the religion that they were raised on, and the very predjuce they were told to bare against the world. Only the High Elk deserved such devotion, and even in the end one's own family and mates didn't deserve a life like that. Their parents were an example, and Célnes's once long ago ex-mate, was a perfect show of the 'ideal' man. She wondered if Cenric remembered him, since Marshal was the ideal Deorwine for all to love.

"My choices are so thin.. I do not want to mate with our cousins." Would the Bull prefer that, would even Calhoun share the same thought? To bare the thought of such ill-children rather then to breed with an outsider.. The notion was laughable, and the laugh came to life as she chuckled slightly.

"Such a devoted man is nice, no? I believe he would not betray me easily, even if he is displeased with some acts that I do." How would he react about hearing what she and Cenric had done to not only Grayson, but to Rohesia? Within the future, many more to come as their reign continues on.

"It seems too perfect not to consider, with even the risks. Our closest cousins after all had tints of white to them, it seems regardless of my choosing, it may happen." It was true though. She thought of especially Glaedwine, who was completely black compared to Eadwulf and Rohesia that were only red in color, and with the male of the two adjourning a white mask.

Showing the sins of a betrayal of a father, who whored out for a random women.

Even they cannot escape the sins that shown through the colors.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 09, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 09, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 09, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 12, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 16, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Célnes - December 22, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Wait 'til the world is mine, - by Cenric - December 26, 2020, 12:17 PM