Whitefish River running forever, if they should catch me
GOT SUNSHINE IN A BAG
46 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
It was a lot of talking. Dorian knew this is how it worked, how everything nearly worked in the world. It was either talk it out or fight it out. It wasn't both at once unless you got into a shouting match with someone over a piece of rock or food. He was glad that it was like this right now, considering the trespasser previously.

The man - Haiku - wanted to know about the pack. Hiero was too eager to tell him. So Dorian sat there looking pretty until addressed. His ears piqued with interest as Hiero beckoned him. Rising, the coywolf walked a bit closer. The constable had all but given the official report of their pack. What else was there to say?

"They're super friendly and patient" he began, a low wag of his tail and grinning "Kaistleoki, I mean" except for that woman who had issues with Hiero but he shoved that aside "I haven't a problem fitting in so far. But yeah, like Hiero said; we're all about growing as individuals..." Friendly, kind and willing to learn new things. He would sum up the pack in that. 

"You just get to the Teekons?" he asked.
2/5
0/5
Messages In This Thread
running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 08, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 08, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 11, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 13, 2020, 03:36 PM