Paper planes
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@meldresi Going to make this essentially straight after the claiming howl. hope you don't mind!

It seemed the claiming was done, the woods were officially theirs. Not that there had been any doubt of that fact since they'd set up camp in its tunnels and trees. The other two recruits were still lost on the hybrid, he'd seek them out later, for now he had a date with the alpha. The hybrid moved toward the dark female, The pride in being part of this motley group would be clearly evident on his face. I Think that went well. he spoke to no one in particular

Of course there was the nagging point, the sub-concious mind telling Fang that whilst it seemed to be comforting to be in this group he still essentially knew nothing of his leader, or anyone else for that matter. It was time to rectify this. Unless of course she was more oblivious to the world around her than a stump, she'd likely realise the half-breed wished her audience as he moved toward her.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Paper planes - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 08, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Paper planes - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 10, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 15, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 29, 2014, 08:51 PM