Wheeling Gull Isle guess i'm the blue, new blood
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
The boy stiffens, a snarl beginning to curl his lips. She wanted to fight him? He wasn't exactly a scrappy kid but even he knew what she meant by 'tearing a new hole'. Whipping around, he expects her fangs. He shows his own, new packmate be damned. If she was going to bite him, he'd gladly bite back. He'd just say it was self-defense.

What he didn't expect was the girl to look at him like that. He narrowed his eyes, confused - was this a ruse? He stood ready in case she attacked. Then, then... the bitch had the nerve to apologize? He was silent before he threw back his head and laughed. Aimi may be owning her mistakes, but Renwick? He was far beyond that in his life. He expects shitty things to happen.

He expects people to be shitty. Even himself - he knew he was a shitty person. "Just cause we live in the same pack now doesn't mean I wanna be friends" his smirk falls, taking on a serious look. His eyes narrow to slits as he looks at Aimi. It's better this way, he thinks. Then she doesn't have to be let down much later. It wasn't because of their encounter. He's only here cause Hua was nice to him. 

Maybe he took advantage of that.

"You're better off not knowing me at all" he utters. His tone lacks self-pity though. He states it as a matter of fact. In his own fucking cruel way, he's trying to be nice. He's trying to distance himself. Nobody in Yuelong would wanna know him if they knew what he was really like. But to Aimi, it may seem like he was purposefully putting walls up. Holding it against her for one little interaction.

He glances away. Was that all she wanted? His ego falters and he inwardly groans in the silence stretching on. "Fine. I accept your apology. I'm... sorry. Too."
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
Messages In This Thread
guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 16, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 16, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 16, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 16, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: guess i'm the blue, new blood - by Renwick - December 18, 2020, 12:14 PM