Cerulean Cape They talk shit, but I love it everytime
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
He didn't want to exactly avoid Aimi, but he had been doing a damn good job of it. The thought of her constantly watching him made him feel... weird. Amused, maybe. He couldn't deny she was pretty, so the thought of any pretty girl giving him time (odd or otherwise) was... okay, also weird.

Maybe the gods of this place were making him miserable, for he saw the pale brown form of the girl ahead of him. Ren briefly wrinkled his nose before admitting defeat. He approached, perhaps feeling a bit more confidence to do his extracurricular activities. Also known as shrooms.

"Hey" he says warily, not knowing what else to say to her.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
Messages In This Thread
They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 23, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 26, 2020, 02:46 PM