Great Bear Wilderness hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall
80 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't get very far before his counterpart found him. Tuvaq was momentarily distracted by the billowing steam around his muzzle and the way the snow crunched beneath his paws, and was slightly startled by the approach of Acheron. 

The warmth along his side was becoming intimately familiar. Tuvaq had not been well-acquainted with positive physical touch for most of his life, but with Acheron it all came to him so easily. Part of him wondered when it would end, but he tried to squash down those kinds of thoughts as soon as they approached. 

With a soft huff, Tuvaq brushed their muzzles across one another, resting his chin across the top of Acheron's. "Morning," he greeted quietly. "I was going to catch you breakfast." Which was the important part, really - Tuvaq didn't really care if he ate, as long as Acheron did. "But I'm glad you're up. I wanted to talk to you about something."
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall - by Tuvaq - December 21, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall - by Tuvaq - December 29, 2020, 10:59 PM