Redhawk Caldera i'm out looking for action
MALESTRÖM
17 Posts
Ooc — torvi
a small, wry smile is given when the girl, q, mentions that she'd have him, a change of his visage borne of the thought that she might not be so sure of that in time. he was a bastard thru and thru and no doubt it was bound to get him into trouble whether he wanted it to or not. though he was not incapable of respect and certainly more prone to it when it was enforced by hierarchy and the need of survival breathing down his back as winter bites eagerly at his heels, waiting to claim his life ...his personality at it's core still stood. you could take the wolf out of the badlands but you couldn't take the badlands outta the wolf.

she calls for the leaders, he presumes and gives a small, sage nod as she says that someone should be along. true to word, it isn't long before a blonde pelaged woman appeared, greeting q with an affectionate growl. tvarog almost peers away because it feels like a moment he shouldn't be encroaching upon but doesn't and instead offers the older of the two his rapt attention when she speaks. no doubt, tvarog muses; wholly willing to believe it whether there was truth to it or not.

i'm tvarog, he makes the self introduction again for the presumed leader's benefit. i'm lookin' to join.
Messages In This Thread
i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 17, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 21, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 24, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - December 27, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - December 31, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Quetzal - January 03, 2021, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by RIP Niamh - January 03, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: i'm out looking for action - by Tvarog - January 07, 2021, 05:49 AM