Kintla Flatlands the ceaseless roar
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara sat patiently at the foot of the plateau, hoping that her call would not go unanswered. It was only a few minutes before a wolf appeared at the top of the plateau, a dark feminine figure, that made her way down. At first Kas thought it was Junior, but soon saw that it was the larger figure of Blue Willow. Kaskara glanced behind her briefly, hoping to see the small girl she called a friend, before returning her gaze to Blue's paws as her body sank to the ground. She held her body in a submissive posture with her tail tucked between her legs, her ears carefully relaxed as she listened to Blue Willow berate her for having the nerve to show up here.

So, Junior hadn't spoken to her after all. With a small sigh, Kaskara wondered why she had even come. Part of her hoped that she could reconcile herself with Blue Willow and be on neutral terms with her. She did not expect forgiveness or even friendliness, only neutrality, because she wanted to be able to trek this way to meet with Junior for their Outrider adventures. "I also called for Junior, Miss Blue. She told me that she would speak with you so I could come to apologize." But clearly that's not the case. Kas didn't know what happened between their last visit and now, but she hoped the girl was alright. "I apologize for coming unannounced. I hoped Junior would come with you today."
Messages In This Thread
the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 08, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 09, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 10, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 11, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 14, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 17, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Blue Willow - September 22, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the ceaseless roar - by Kaskara - September 27, 2014, 08:12 AM