Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
"Its an gracious thing to meet you, miss Finley. "

At the hint that he was not from this area, the dark brown brute laughed heartily. Continuing to gaze at her, he said with a grin,

"Aye, that's true. Im not from around here, at all, lassie. Im quite a ways from here, in truth. Well, I was. I was by a large chunk of ancient spuce forest, very very north of the location where we currently stand. Many moons to travel there, it is."

Pretending to be offed by the scene comparison to his nature, the 4 year old withdrew a bit, with obvious faked hurt upon his dark face.

"And I rather adore the meadows. Such calming moments of solitude. Nice air, good wildlife, including the bonnies who dance with the little winged butter-beauties,.."
lowering his massive silked crown, he bend down and picked a lavender and magenta hued Morning Glory, and placed it gently atop her chrome head. "and God forbid, I never love the flowers, oh they're just peachy."

He chuckled a bit, giving her a kind, almost fatherly amber hazel gaze, wondering her thoughts on his pretense at scrubbed feelings.
Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 09, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM