new fire that courses through my veins
22 Posts
Ooc — Caden

The yearling's gaze traveled around Noctisardor Bypass, a truly fitting name for this land, if you saw the sunset of course. But again, only those that spoke latin or understood the language of the gods would know the meaning of the name and he was pretty sure their silver Praetor wasn't too eager about sharing it. He though was a Roman and of course he knew their language and today, sitting by the lake's edge, he admired the words that Shadow had found and combined together that truly described the sunset he was seeing right now.

He wasn't a really good fisher but he knew how to feed himself with the white flesh that filled the lake. After all, back in his old pack, everyone had to know how to fish, how to fight in all different ways and many other skills. They also had to learn basic healing however it was the wolves that pledged to be medics all their lives that actually healed them. Their basic healing skills were useful when stranded and alone and it came in use when his brothers kicked him out.

Mint green gaze traveled to the blazing colors that lit up the darkening sky wondering how his father was doing now, did the Augur have any other prophecies regarding him and his brothers? Did he even predict that Atilius would get Fulvius and Julius to chase him away from his natal pack?
Messages In This Thread
new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 13, 2014, 05:50 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: new fire that courses through my veins - by Shadow - September 24, 2014, 04:38 AM