Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Adair saw a twitch of her lips, and figurered the fae was holding back a smile. As the massive hessian elaborated his talk of the flowered lands, a grin finally bloomed on her maw, casting Adair happiness at making her smile. If it was anything he could do in the world, it would be to spread smiles, not hostilities.

I guess I had you pegged wrong," said the grayscaled hellion before him.
Then she supposed that he was a little petaled thing himself.
This erupted him into a smooth and deep laugh.

"Aye, you're definitely close. I am more related to a tree, but trees and flowers are close enough, eh? I'm positive I would have nothing to do with any sort of wolves, guaranteed, lass."

He had a twinkle of amusement in his hazeled orbs, and he watched her lower her lower half to the ground, relaxing.
Had she felt comfortable in his presence?

"As for my traveling reasons, I have just returned from making a cache, not too far off of here."
Adair closed his lids for a second, recounting the paces it took from his side to where him and the femmora currently sat, conversing.
Opening them, he said,
"Approximately 371 steps from where we are now, if taking a straight route there."
Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM