Ouroboros Spine Alas I cannot Swim
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When she began to move toward him, he remained where he was, still wary of the boundaries he believed that existed between them. He didn't believe he was being impolite by remaining where he was; had they been on neutral territories, he likely would have crossed the distance to greet her as well, but he felt it was best to be respectful of her boundaries and remain where he was. She had a fluid grace to her movements, indicating that she was relaxed enough to be peaceful. It was an indication possibly of good breeding, and potentially of a confidence she had from being backed by a strong pack. He felt it was best to yield to her, regardless what her reasons were for being this comfortable when confronted by a stranger who outweighed her by a considerable amount. 

Nevertheless- he was by nature a gentle soul, and his posture remained softened as she drew nearer. He felt he had no reason to fear her; she made no sudden movements. They were simply two snowflakes, falling lazily through the sky together. He heard the gentle chime of her voice, and bowed his head in acknowledgement. He felt that while she wasn't necessarily welcoming him, she did indicate that his presence was in the very least being tolerated. "I greet you," He responded, hoping that it might appease her to be addressed with a formality she had already established. "I am Adrastus Icarus Baptiste; I am travelling in search of the star that fell." His gaze roved past her for a moment- before it returned to settle calmly below her sunrise gaze. "Did you see it?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
Alas I cannot Swim - by Adrastus - February 20, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Sialuk - February 20, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Adrastus - February 20, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Sialuk - February 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Adrastus - February 20, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Adrastus - February 22, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Adrastus - February 22, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Alas I cannot Swim - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 12:48 PM